Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving: The time for prayer and thanks

From Newt and Callista Gingrich, via Human Events:

"It was 392 years ago this month that a small band of religious pilgrims from England agreed in writing how they would govern their new settlement at Plymouth. Their covenant began, “In the name of God, Amen.”

Today, we know their agreement as the Mayflower Compact, and these pioneers as the Pilgrims."

Good reminder.







I am thankful for my husband, for my children and family, for my dog and cat, for my home, for my gifts, talents and health. I am especially thankful Jesus died for my sins. And I am also very thankful for being born an American, and for all the God-given blessings that gift brings.

May our convenant with God endure, no matter who holds public office, no matter what media bias arises, no matter how loud the liberals protest.

Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment